Current open positions:
Egencia, an Expedia Inc. Company
Corporate Travel As You Know It Has Changed
Corporate Travel Reservations Consultant
Full Time positions. Monday – Friday working week.
As part of the growth of Egencia, an Expedia Inc. Company,, we are currently recruiting for a Corporate Reservations Consultants to join our Egencia Ireland team. With a presence in 64 countries and serving over 10,000 clients globally, Egencia is now the 5th largest Corporate Travel Management Company worldwide.
We have a dedicated team working for our partner, eTravel, based in their Dublin office and serving the travel needs of all Egencia Ireland business travel customers which incorporates both global and local clients. Successful candidates will join one of Ireland’s most respected teams of travel professionals and benefit from a fantastic and friendly work environment with ongoing training and development.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Reservations Agent. It is essential to have reservations experience.
- Minimum 3 years GDS experience, preferably Amadeus.
- An ability to work in a busy and demanding environment as part of a busy sales team.
- A positive customer friendly approach with a great telephone manner.
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills.
We will also consider applicants with long-haul travel agency experience who are knowledgeable in compiling tailor-made travel itineraries and wish to move to the corporate travel side of the business
Egencia is a subsidiary of Expedia, Inc., the world’s largest travel company, with gross bookings of $50 billion annually. In conjunction with our sister brand (example below), Egencia maintains relationships with suppliers in every line of business (air, hotel, car, and ground transportation) to ensure that Egencia travellers have access to the broadest possible selection of travel content available anywhere.
- An attractive salary and bonus structure commensurate with experience.
- Product and software training.
- Opportunity in a growing business.
- Monday to Friday office hours.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, apply now in complete confidence. Please send your CV and a cover email to email@example.com